UDK Rig Character Heights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDK Rig Character Heights

Hi everyone. This is my first post here, so I hope I'm in the right forum and I'm asking a valid question. If not, then please forgive my noobness.

I DLed the first two UDK Rig files and I want to make sure I understand how to treat their heights for when I make my own custom characters based on these UDK Rig characters. I want to use the same approximate heights so that gravity and everything else works properly. When I change from generic MAX units to feet and inches, the male character is 7 feet tall. Is this right? Are these characters supposed to be that huge? Or are they a more average height and I need to do some more converting? This is important, because if I want my characters to be 6 feet tall, then I need to know if I should make them a foot shorter than the UDK Rig (if the UDK Rigs are indeed supposed to be 7ft), or if they should be the same approx height (if I'm misreading something and they're actually a more average height).

It may be kind of a silly question, but I just want to make sure I'm working with exactly the right scale so that the physics will look right.

Thanks!
Working...
X