Angry Birds UDK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angry Birds UDK?

Hello everyone, this is my first post on the UDK forum. I have an assignment to make a game like Angry Birds in UDK. I have all of the physics object working, and I have a catapult that is fully operational. My Issue is I want the catapult to be able to reset itself so the player can fire it again.
    I am very new at Kismet and have been trying to figure it out from testing around and looking for tuts, nothing works thus far. Any help would be AMAZING! Thank you for your time.

Depends how you have it setup.
    any trigger has a property for maxtriggercount which you can set to 0 for infinite

Comment

I have a brick physics object that once is shot will fall onto a blank physics object thus firing the projectile. Other then that I have nothing. I am trying to set the bricks location to where a pylon is after it has been fired, and I want to reset the blank to its starting position with the projectile. I have no Kismet or anything, just my physics objects.

Comment

All I want is to be able to push a key and reset my catapult, can anyone help me at all?

Comment

once you have the kismet that can reset itself then you can change out whatever event trigger you are using with a ConsoleEvent which is hooked up to UDKInput.ini keybindings so you would edit that and add in your own event to the key you want.

Bindings=(Name="A",Command="GBA_StrafeLeft | causeevent YOUR_EVENT_HERE")

Comment

Working...
          X