Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please create same binaries UDK for Linux/UNIX and Android!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please create same binaries UDK for Linux/UNIX and Android!!!!!!

Hello, dear people

I have beens een UDK for Windows and Mac Binaries. It is completed....

Where is binary for Ubuntu/OpenSuse, and LINUX/UNIX?
    Please publish binaries UDK for Linxu and Android!

Are you sure? Unreal Engine 4 supports for Linux/Unix and Android?

Thanks SnakeMedia

Undersigned with both hands

Fartuess

Comment

Why does nobody tell that guy that this is in the wrong forum?

Comment

Why don't you?

Comment

Wrong forum pal!

Comment

I can haz Gears 3 on Android?

Comment

Originally posted by Crusha K. Rool View Post
              Why does nobody tell that guy that this is in the wrong forum?
              Don't worry! I am here.. I am praying for UDK under Linux/Unix like Android. Please fight again Unity! Unity was won again EPIC Game Because UDK hasn't Support for Andoid

I have been token Unity like motorcycle game on my Mobile Phone Samsung Galaxy Y. That is working. We need support UDK under Andoid If you like racing game under mobile Phone

Thanks

Comment

It's called the search function, there's a 14+ page thread on this already going over the plethora of reasons why this is never going to happen.. Well at least the linux part. http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...ighlight=linux

We ran out of things to say about this in October so instead of filling this forum with the same conversation you can just get your kicks by reading through 15 pages of that discussion

Comment

snakemedia !!! me too your post !!!!
                  I support you , I hold out you , I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  kill unity3d !!!!

but UDK really too confusion than unity3d, include actor / volume / unreal script ... too confusion .

Comment

Originally posted by May View Post
                    snakemedia !!! me too your post !!!!
                    I support you , I hold out you , I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    kill unity3d !!!!

but UDK really too confusion than unity3d, include actor / volume / unreal script ... too confusion .
                    Wow you want kill again Unity3D But i see like different

Engine types on the world:

Unreal-Engine = UDK, UT and UGM ( = Unreal Game Mods ) Q.U.B.E.
                    Cry-Engine = CDK, like Bloody Hill
                    Unity-Engine = UWDK = Unity's Webdevelopment Kit so like Flash Application with Stage 3D
                    Stage-Engine = Actionscript 3 with Flash CS5.5 like Papervision, Yokm, Away or anyother Stage 3D
                    Source-Engine = SDK, Like Counter-Strike: Source and more
                    Quake-Engine = QEDK or QDK like Quake 3, OpenArea or Half-Life and more.. ( But wiat! Why is Half-Life game by Quake-Engine? Becasue Half-Life isn't Goldsource-Engine. That is wonrg because i know about Quake-Engine like qeRadiant ( Version 1.3 and 1.4 ) and uses with Half-Life Mapping. That is called Engine also "Quake-Engine" Not "Goldsource-Engine" Please make sure for currect Engine Type!!!
                    Acteny-Engine like ADK / G3D-DK = Using 3D GameStudio with A8, like Driving School 3D ( German Fahrschule 3D )
                    J3D-Engine = Javascript with 3D like jQuerry or HTML5 and CSS3 Work only latest browsers
                    Dark-Engine = DDK like Doom, Dragon Games

9 Different Engine Types, we have been used.. You are right. I would like because UDK should work under Android System

Oh no, Unity 3D and J3D are faster than any poor Engine Types . Get up, EPIC Game, We are loving for youuuuuuuuu! Because you are handsome game creator - But CryEngine will strike with EPIC Game up :/

I find like nice duell with different Engines
                    I hope you because any people from the company EPIC Game are handsome, wonderful and amazing game creators

Comment

No engine comparisons or discussion of other engines, please.

Comment

Working...
                      X