play from here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

play from here

Why is it when i hit play from here I dont get the player with any weapons? all i get to do is run around.

play from here

I believe this is covered a few times in the forum...but...go to view/world properties and change default game type...

Comment

Wondering if your problem is solved

Comment

not really. Dont know how to set it up. went to the world properties but cant figure out which one to chose,

Comment

i assume what your trying to do is use the default UT character to runaround and have the default gun correct?? what you want to do is go to view/world properties/game type and change the drop downs to UTgame this will spawn as the "default" UT character

Comment

thanks man. Hey another question. can I save a costume bsp brush. or do i have start over every time

Comment

No problem...Like you want to use the brush repetedly??...i think you can change it to a prefab object...not sure how off hand...i try to stay away from bsp brushes..if i wana block out i just make a simple object in max...and that way when i "redo" just reimport and the object updates..

Comment

Working...
              X