X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AI and Level design test

I am a rookie so be nice..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq15EDPengE

comments, suggestion and likes are much appreciated.... regards.

thanks to xnasorcerer... this is a modifier version of his code... great if you want to understand state based AI control... one can find it quite easyly... it is quite popular...

thanks to fishi... for importing the custom characters into the scene.. tutorial can be found here... http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...stom-Animation

Please don't open 3 Threads for the same post!

The character looks fine, but in your level is nearly no detail.
    You have to play around with foliage and landscape, the earth is not a flatt platform^^
    I like the wolf and its attacking stile, good work.

Comment

Originally posted by marco6453 View Post
      Please don't open 3 Threads for the same post!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Wow, someone like's exclamation marks

Instead of just having your wolf do a jump attack he should do something in preparation of that jump, like getting set to tell the player the wolf is going to jump at you. Level is pretty

Comment

Originally posted by marco6453 View Post
        Please don't open 3 Threads for the same post!

The character looks fine, but in your level is nearly no detail.
        You have to play around with foliage and landscape, the earth is not a flatt platform^^
        I like the wolf and its attacking stile, good work.
        I had posted once and ppl were not responding... i really wanted feedback... so thats why there are so many posts....

i thnik I was using the june version of UDK.... foliage was not present in it... I will include it... also I wanted to add level streaming...but by then my os crashed so I just left it as it is ... will get back to it pretty soon.... thanks for the fb

Comment

Originally posted by ironbelly View Post
          Wow, someone like's exclamation marks

Instead of just having your wolf do a jump attack he should do something in preparation of that jump, like getting set to tell the player the wolf is going to jump at you. Level is pretty
          thanks... ya... good idea... I will just bake it into the jump animation...

Comment

Working...
          X