UDK Internet Workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDK Internet Workshop

I would like to see some kind of chat like Skype so people can learn UDK faster and ask questions on the fly.
    Instead watching a tutorial then trying it then failing and asking on the forum but get all sorts of different answers, which don't even work half the time or don't know what they are talking about.

Options?

Getting groups of people together to learn, well, that kind of depends on how ambitious you are on getting people to talk with each other. For instance, I don't have much of an issue learning things on my own and when I do need help, the people here generally give me an answer that points me in the right direction, so it is unlikely that I will join a group to learn faster when I have no issue learning on my own.

There are a couple places that offer online teaching, such as the rare class at 3DBuzz.com or the UDK Learning University : www.udklearning.com (it is still getting off the ground but will have more courses soon, I hear).

I'd suggest that if somebody explains something that is unclear, ask if they can explain it in a different way. I know a lot of this stuff is complicated / overwhelming, especially teaching yourself. But, with a hint of patience and some practice, you'll be able to pick up a lot of things pretty quickly by just playing around with UDK.

Comment

Working...
    X