Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDK 32 bit download

Hello,
    I have been trying for two days to download UDK. Every time I install it, the install fails and restarts my PC. Today, I finally got it to work using the download on "GameFront". Once it installed however, I realized it was the 64 bit
    version and my PC is a 32 bit. Has anyone else been having troubles getting this installed? Can anyone suggest where I can download the 32 bit version? Thank you in advance for your help!

The installer installs both 32-bit and 64-bit. The main executable chooses the correct one to run depending on your OS.

Comment

....is there a way to change it? some of the menus are getting cut off and aren't entirely visible..

Comment

What menus? I am sure that has nothing to do with 32-bit vs 64-bit. Can you post of screenshot of what you are talking about? Sounds like you have the text size in Windows set to something other than the default (100%).

Comment

Originally posted by ffejnosliw View Post
          What menus? I am sure that has nothing to do with 32-bit vs 64-bit. Can you post of screenshot of what you are talking about? Sounds like you have the text size in Windows set to something other than the default (100%).
          Yeh...ill post a shot tomorrow. I was just checking back (on my phone right now). I'm still a total n00b so I don't know what all the menus are. I just downloaded it tonight and messed around for like 5 minutes and noticed stuff looked messed up. The menu I'm talking about is when I go to add a new object and a black pop up menu comes up where you can choose brushes (if that helps at all). It cuts part of it off where only half of the last button is visible.

Comment

Working...
          X