UDK Object Touch / Drag / Extend - Painting / Drawing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Yeah sorry, its hard to explain it! Hmm okay, well thank you, I shall try it out!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That doesn't actually make any sense, but if you wanted you would be able to click on a paperclip and then stretch it out if you want. You would setup a morph of it in the bent position and then a target in the unbent position, then you would have to set it up so that it detects if you click the end of the paperclip and then figure out how to adjust the morph depending on how far the mouse drags. It would take some coding though.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic UDK Object Touch / Drag / Extend - Painting / Drawing Game

UDK Object Touch / Drag / Extend - Painting / Drawing Game

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would know how you could create in UDK, an object that you can touch, and when you click a part of it you are able to drag it but whilst dragging it, the object must extend. For example say, it was a paperclip, you would be able to touch the end of the paperclip and drag the end in any direction, extending it.

I was thinking if it would be similiar to a drawing/paint game, where you touch the canvas and drag and colour would extend out of the mouse, instead though itd be the object.

Any advice would be appreciated!
Working...
X