Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help to Ban enemy robots to don't go to specific area !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help to Ban enemy robots to don't go to specific area !

hello !

please help me !

i want my enemy robots don't go on specific areas for example when my player goes in specific areas enemy robots don't goes to that area and don't shoot player.

please explain for me how to do it !

i have add my enemy robots with Actor Factory in kismet and with (Controller Class = UTBot , Pawn Class UTPawn )

please help me !

Thank you !

I don't think this will work in kismet, i am still noob too but this has got something to do with scripting you might need to create a custom pawn and player controller class and game class obviously and also a cusotm UTBot or AI controller and there you would write some sort of function for example if you are in a certain area i don't know a path then the bot stops shooting and goes to some state that you defined for example idle state but if you go away from that path then the bot goes back to state attacking something like that, but i am not sure 100 %

Comment

Extremely easy to do with unrealscript....

Do you have any coding experience?

Comment

no ! very little

can you tell me completely what should i do ?

Comment

hello

can any body help me !

Comment

ive been trying to extend the blocking volume so that it doesnt blocks a certain type of pawn,in my case soldierpawn.but although the code compiles ok,it doesnt work in game,yet.i will keep you updated.

Comment

Working...
            X