Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas

Is there anywhere to post ideas for games? (Like for stuff you'd LIKE to make but can't, and wanted to throw an idea out there for anyone who was looking for something to do.) Just wondering.

Forums are pretty well suited for this.

Comment

This is true, but i was wondering if there's a specific section where such a post should be placed lol

Comment

I guess that the general discution is pretty large so you could post it here, or try to do it yourself and ask your question when needed.

Comment

There is a section on beyondunreal wiki for this but I dont think its been actively used in some time. Does seem like there is a game design board missing from in here though, we do discuss some theory in UnrealScript and Im sure some happens in the other subforums relating to level design and UI design as well.

I have to agree though general discussion seems like the place for it, if other people want to share Im sure they'll contribute. Brainstorming is always good fun when you have more input

Comment

Ah ok thanks for the responses =)

Well i hath posted my idea. I feel like it won't be very popular though =/

Comment

Working...
            X