Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to save package after using WorldCoordinates3Way function

Hi All,

I have been working on the worldcoordinate3way function in the material editor and I have it all working perfectly. However I've come across a snag. When I go to save my package it brings up this error:

http://i.imgur.com/h9yCq.jpg

Basically the same old error where the graph is linked to external private objects. Now I've checked my package and this is setup correctly and was able to save before I made the new material. I then tested further and when I created a new material and just brought in the 3way node and saved it was fine, the moment, however, that I hooked up a textureobject node that's when the error pops up on saving. Any clues or help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Shez

Hasn't anyone out there tried this new awesome function??? No one getting same issue with this? Anyone???

Comment

Fixed

We discovered that there’s a new material type function when you go to create a new material called Material function. We created it using the 3way node and saved it and it saved. I think this is because when trying to save using a normal material of course the function is external to what it’s been programmed into which is why the error occurred. Once that was done the error no longer happens and we’re able to create a proper strata texture across the terrain.

Comment

Working...
      X