Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 2011 UDK

Yay, just wanted to say thanx for this, since I have not seen it posted yet

I will test out landscape and 64 bit ver and see if it still crashes at build lighting. I will update this when I know, downloading now.

I see alot if nice things done with this, so THANX EPIC!!

Tom

Already downloaded. Nice to see post processing finally make it into UDK. Is it the AMD or the Nvidia implementation? Can we choose?

Comment

Just wanted to add, the updated link for Recomended Hardware @ http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/RecommendedHardware.html is a dead link.

Comment

Its probably automatic.

Comment

Originally posted by CloDel Studios View Post
          Just wanted to add, the updated link for Recomended Hardware @ http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/RecommendedHardware.html is a dead link.
          It's been fixed, but it won't show until tomorrow. Thanks for reporting it though.

Comment

Hehe no prob, I always like to see what stuff gets changed. Thanx guys.
            Tom

Comment

Originally posted by CloDel Studios View Post
              I will test out landscape and 64 bit ver and see if it still crashes at build lighting. I will update this when I know, downloading now.
              still broken

Comment

July update crashes on me on Start Up ((( That sucks. I have to go back using the May Update. I guess I D/L the June update to see how it is

Comment

You think that's bad, whenever i click the link, my browser crashes.

Comment

July works great for me, although i never tried messing with landscape. I will in about 3 weeks though.

Are you using FireFox Blade? :P

Comment

Sounds nice, downloading now. Let's see how much that post processing has changed...this should be interesting.

Comment

That antialiasing post process sounds really nice.

Comment

Working...
                        X