UDK games in web. Is it possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDK games in web. Is it possible?

Hi people. I was looking around UDK features, since i'm a new user and i was wondering if is possible to use UDK to create 3D applications that can be controlled directly in a web environment. Since this specific propouse is presenting a 3D environement and not a game, i was even thing if there is no way of creating it with mobile and then use some kind of chrome plug-in wich let run iOS apps in the web. Hope you ppl can help. Thanks.

The answer is no, you can't do it.

Comment

Ok, so the deal is, UDK editor for PC games and UDK mobile for iOS, no other chance, right?

Comment

You can presently only develop games for the PC or iOS. The editor only runs on PC.

Comment

I believe you understood me wrong. I do not intent to edit thing but run them in web. I mean, i want to compile it so i can play as a java or flash game on the web.

Comment

I understood perfectly correctly. You cannot do it.

Comment

I'm sorry, just read your answer again. Thanks anyway.

Comment

You can make a web game in your UDK.

Comment

You might want to clarify your statement there, frosty, before you confuse the guy

Comment

You can make an online multiplayer game, but not a game that you would play through the web browser ("online")

Comment

Working...
                    X