375 nodes to connect in kismet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

375 nodes to connect in kismet...

Hi, I am making a random weather system and so I have 375 rain plane in my scene that I need to connect to the "target" node of the toogle hide option in kismet, is there a way to do not be forced to connect all the objects one by one in kismet??

thanks at advance.

Make a group object in kismet, add the planes to the group, connect the group object.

375 planes is a lot though, you're probably better off using a couple bigger planes with animated textures rather than using every drop individually.

Comment

thanks for the reply and for the number of plane, I call tem plane cause I don't know the name in english but i do it the exact same way than in the day/night demo of the udk.

and how did I create a group object?

Comment

New Variable > Object > Object List

Select all the planes in the viewport and then right-click on the Object List in Kismet and assign the planes to the list.

Comment

Ok thanks alot

I've found anotherway to do it by myself but I will test this one.

selected all the planes, right clicked on the target node of the toogle hiden fonction and cliqu on "create new object var using..." and it placed all my planes and they where all connected thanks for the reply ffejnosliw, I will try this method and hope it will get a cleaner result. You will soon be able to see the result of the rain system on my game's treads :P

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=803617

Comment

Working...
          X