How to make a setup????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to make a setup????

guys pleas guide me step by step,i make 16 stages for my project now i have yo make a setup of that please guide me how to make a setup of all my stages in one exe file..

Waiting for your response your replies are appreciated.

Do you have a menu so that it's possible to actually start the levels in the first place?

Comment

go to unrealfrontend. add all your maps (we assume that's what you mean by stages?) to your project. build it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade[UG] View Post
        go to unrealfrontend. add all your maps (we assume that's what you mean by stages?) to your project. build it.
        remember to edit the config files so that all the needed packages are cooked into it.. otherwise u would end up having meshes/matirials/textures missing... and everything would be a waste...

the last time i did it what i did was putting the package name in the front end packages area of the config file. ( now i dont remember where it is, but i am pretty sure u will find it easily , if u cant you can refer to the basic tutorial by Hourences --> http://www.hourences.com/an-entire-s...-game/#cooking ) the front end packages are always coocked...

Comment

Working...
        X