Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UDK start up error...**** NO REPLYS.A guy that made a new topic 4min before me got 9!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDK start up error...**** NO REPLYS.A guy that made a new topic 4min before me got 9!

Ok iv download udk june and iv tried every version and other mirrors i get a error with EditorLandscapeResources.upk as soon as it loads the thing pops up a send error message i have a top notch PC and its an xp iv tried downloading on other PC's but nothing iv even tried my friends mac but nothing same error i would love to make a game but the **** thing don't work. i think im missing a file or the file is messed up. please reply soon.

is no one going to reply to this important question? i need to know how to get it working

Comment

ok,have u modified anything at all?
      is this happening as soon as you install?

Comment

as soon as i install then try to open it

Comment

UDK does not work on the OSX. What are your PC specs please, as "top notch" PC doesn't really mean anything.

Comment

Hardware, operating system, video card. If it's something that had XP preinstalled, it's probably not anywhere near "top notch" 10 years later.

Also, details about the error message might help too.

Just saying "it doesn't work" won't help us help you.

Comment

Comment

every thing in it is new and whats osx?

Comment

If you're not going to post the specs and answer our questions, we -can't- help you.

Comment

One thing for future if somebody is asking about some trouble, he should anserw on all replies as soon as he can 'cos sb who want to help can later also not give anserw.

(I'm not saying it to you ashuarthedemon, but to everybody who ask something and then even don't login to forum)

Comment

All I have to say, is take a chill pill

Comment

Working...
                      X