Game Menu Image???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Menu Image???

download image and see that what I am going to ask, actually in this image you can see that on default maps when you move cursor on them on right top you can see image relevant to that map, so how I can do this I also made many maps but when I click on them I didn't see any image so how I can do this?

Any reply will be appreciated, thanks
    Attached Files

I think in one of the INI files (probably the Game.ini) does it specify datastores which link the Materials with the maps.

But part of that menu stuff is hardcoded anyway, for instance turning the gametype names into readable ones. If you just add a new gametype to the menu system, it will read packagename.classname and only the hardcoded stuff turns that into friendly names like Deathmatch.

Comment

but can you please guide me this step by step if its possible for you please

Comment

You have to import a picture into the foler "map pics" in the file browser in the editor. Than you have to go to .../UDK/Udk-xx-xx/UDKGame/Config/ and then you have to edit the UDKGame.ini. At line 570 or something like this there are the default pictures. You just have to copy that code and adjust the pic and map name to your map

Comment

Working...
        X