release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

release date

hey guys, this is a bit of a silly question i guess, but please answer me.
    my internet connection is a bit slow, so i can't risk downloading 1.3 gigabytes (udk may beta) twice : i want to know if the next release is close (juin beta) so i decide if i'm gonna download the may beta or wait for the juin beta.

pleaaaase ???!!!

Comment

No one knows... Should be here soon I guess.

Comment

why can't you risk downloading twice? just because the internet is not as fast as you want it to be... hmmmm
        or are you on dailup connection?
        You are not required to keep up with the updates... infact it's not wise to do, if you are making a game, since often updates change things, like removing stuff, introducing new workflows etc etc.. that would result in redoing much work already done.

Comment

well thanks for replying . i fact i want to keep up with the updates because i haven't started making thus project yet, and i want to have the latest updates before i begin. and about the connection i'm not on dial up connection but this connection is shared through wifi to many other computers.

Comment

You unfortunately won't get any advance notice. Being that it is already halfway through the month, though, I'd expect that if there will be a June release (and so far there has been at least one release every month since UDK started, but that's not a guarantee) it'd probably be sooner rather than later, however, there have also been situations where one release happened in the 4th week of the month, and the next one happened just after the first week.

So, yeah, if your download speed is that bad, I'd just stick with one release.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade[UG] View Post
              You unfortunately won't get any advance notice. Being that it is already halfway through the month, though, I'd expect that if there will be a June release (and so far there has been at least one release every month since UDK started, but that's not a guarantee) it'd probably be sooner rather than later, however, there have also been situations where one release happened in the 4th week of the month, and the next one happened just after the first week.

So, yeah, if your download speed is that bad, I'd just stick with one release.
              It is a chance that something big is coming

Comment

Originally posted by K'Aviash View Post
                It is a chance that something big is coming
                i hope so !!

Comment

it will be soon, they are little late i think if we say that they released last few UDKs in first 15 days in month... maybe because E3 2011 but still there is no release date so its not rule

my guess is max 5 days

Comment

22nd of juin, juin beta not released yet. my guess is there isn't a juin beta at all !!!

Comment

That still doesn't justify the plenking and use of more than one punctuation character at the end of a sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Crusha K. Rool View Post
                        That still doesn't justify the plenking and use of more than one punctuation character at the end of a sentence.

please if you're going to reply answer to the subject or save us the trouble of reading such pointless replies !!!

i hope this doesn't annoy you ..... ........... ........... ......... ...........

Comment

it's finally released, great improvements !!! it's really awesome

Comment

Working...
                          X