I really need some help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really need some help.

I just started with this today and i´m really bummed out because i can´t figure out how to save a level. I feel like i have tried everything but when i load a file that i think i saved, it´s not able to load any of the static meshes that i put in before. The savefiles are just a couple of kb big(like 20 tops). I have tried rebuilding one environment a couple of times now and i´m getting sick of redoing it. So if anybody could help me with this little problem I would be so grateful.

normally you should press the icon with two disks on it to save everything from your level to your packages.

Try reinstalling or changing version.

Comment

a simple fix, name your package you import the models to as the same exact name as your map.

like say I have DM-FireCity as the name of my map, name your package you import your models to, it should give you the option when you import them to name package, to DM-FireCity as well.

This will save your package in the actual map file so everytime you save your map file, it will save the package as well.

Brian

Comment

Working...
      X