Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you want not to improve new features?

Interest of epic is have the best engine. The best feature for licensing to companies is low cost development.

These things is for that. Time is money.

Simply.

Comment

Originally posted by TorQueMoD View Post
      This topic has probably been done a dozen times already but a search didn't turn up any recent results.

I thought it would be nice to have a wishlist of features or other requests for future updates to the engine.

My #1 wish, integration of Euphoria - http://www.naturalmotion.com/euphoria
      It is a tie between that, and ANT which is what Battlefield 3 uses. If you have seen any of the Fault Line videos, you will know what I am talking about.....

Comment

Please close this thread.

Comment

This not like to you? Please shut up and stop attack to me.

Yeah, euphoria and procedural animation adapting and blending too. And LA Noire facial animation technology or equal if possible. If not for we, at least for companies.

If finally wii 2 have 360 cpu at 4ghz with any more vectorial units, and the 28nm amd ati 7650, And unified 1 to 1,5 gb Gddr5 128 bits ram, with speed about devkits with ati 4850, really needs much optimization

Comment

Can't believe this is how you guys treat newcomers like Crolus, he had ideas and fine, they were a little far-fetched, but you didn't have to gang up on him. Can't believe you guys are the people newcomers are actually supposed to look up too.

This forum was a lot nicer back in 07, when it was new. But now, filled to the tip with jerks....

Comment

Very tank you, thething

Comment

TheThing, it's not really ideas, when you come in to the forum, and in your first post throw out "the engine needs to have [...]" where [...] is a list of virtually every imaginable buzzword used in the last 5 years or more. And it looks even more suspicious, when after his first post, someone accuses him of being another user that was banned, and he knows about that person. And that person did the exact same thing, but with poorer english.

Comment

What? The ops can trace my ip to spain.

And i dont know that guy. Obviously i said "i dont know that".
                  Are no reasons for not want main improvement technologies in unreal engine. No matters if that was invented by others. Only see the siggraph and gdc, so think about that.

And i am novice -well, not exactly, very bad is more exactly. The problem is english docimentation and poor videotutorials made by spanish people- with udk. I and others like me really needs much more examples. And udk is made for all people. Including students.

Comment

Originally posted by Crolus View Post
                    And LA Noire facial animation technology or equal if possible.
                    That's not a technology--not like a game engine or software. The way they did that technology was using a capture technique where they essentially did real-time 3D capture of the actor's faces. It's not like a special rig or anything.

The issue is that you're listing all these thing that you obviously don't understand.

If you want an actual wishlist, you have to list things that are within reason--

Comment

Oh, i listen about special software combined with capture system with simply normal cameras.

We have web cams and phone cams...

Team bondi uses about 8 around actor for full 3d environment capture. We can use 3. Or 1 acting front camera, moving head later.

Comment

Originally posted by Crolus View Post
                        Oh, i listen about special software combined with capture system with simply normal cameras.

We have web cams and phone cams...

Team bondi uses about 8 around actor for full 3d environment capture. We can use 3. Or 1 acting front camera, moving head later.
                        No, they're using 32 high-definition cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by Larsson View Post
                          No, they're using 32 high-definition cameras.
                          32 Cameras in a circle must look cool.

Comment

Well, wishlist ? Pity I hadn't noticed this topic before
                            Possibility to extend UnrealEd, add custom tools, would be very welcome

@Up: Yep, Kinect++

@Edit: Oh, I haven't noticed that you've managed to write all this 5 pages in just 2 days. Sorry for my mistake I was sure that you've only refreshed the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAgent View Post
                              32 Cameras in a circle must look cool.
                              It does.

Comment

Thats looks pretty sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X