Collision in Apex PhysX Lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collision in Apex PhysX Lab

As far as I can tell: Collision appears to be arbitrarily defined by an algorithm in PhysX lab... adjustment isn't possible in the Lab, in UDK or a modelling application, like 3ds Max or Maya.

PhysX Lab doesn't seem to recognise a mesh with UCX_ collision from 3Ds Max right now: the Lab generates its own collision, using DOP and shrink wrapping. Furthermore, the collision can't be redefined in UDK.

I'm puzzled, and hoping I'm wrong in saying the above, because it is so vital. Surely there is a way of defining (or redefining) the Lab's (imperfect) collision?

maYBe the advanced settings for collision are null until the next version? i couldnt tell the difference between dop and wrap and stuff. same stuff.

Comment

yes, it cant be adjusted manually at least not right now in physxlab you can just use the given example which is fine in most cases but it would be good to be able to manually control the collision. i dont think its possible to change it in udk but i will look into it maybe there is a way thats not to complicatet

Comment

Working...
      X