Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by gzillarocks View Post
    One more question I found a UDK.exe application, so I click it and it opens to a command looking prompt, but after a few seconds it closes and I can't type on it or anything? why? thanks
    Create a shortcut and add -editor on the end of the target, this will allow you run the editor application and also makes Steam show you as ingame (if you have Steam, which the normal shortcut made by the installer does not.)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One more question I found a UDK.exe application, so I click it and it opens to a command looking prompt, but after a few seconds it closes and I can't type on it or anything? why? thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ikifenix View Post
    Or in Win64 folder.
    Pffft, maybe in your OS. Mine is 63-bit!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ffejnosliw View Post
    Not sure how that is possible since that is the .exe required to run the game/editor. You can check in the Win32 or Win63 folders in the Binaries directory as those are the actual .exes that the UDK.exe in Binaries runs.
    Or in Win64 folder.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not sure how that is possible since that is the .exe required to run the game/editor. You can check in the Win32 or Win64 folders in the Binaries directory as those are the actual .exes that the UDK.exe in Binaries runs.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What if the only file I have even close to that is UDK.exe.config and it is a shortcut/config file?
    thanks for all the help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The file is called UDK.exe and is in the Binaries folder. Open a command prompt in windows, navigate to that location and run the command. Or, make a shortcut from the .exe there or the one in your start menu and add the commands to the Target of the shortcut.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic .exe

.exe

I believe I found the .exe the file where I can put in commands and render out video, its called the Unreal command.exe, the problem is it won't stay open for more than a few seconds? Is this the right place in the first place or is there just another problem?
Working...
X