where is the executable file for UDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is the executable file for UDK

I downloaded UDK in december 2010 (version 7637) and Im trying to render out some frames for a cinematic, so im looking for the .exe file but when I look for one I find many? this is what it says "In order to force the game to run a particular map, you need to pass the map's name to the executable." then it says "You will also want to make sure that the sequence of events you want to capture are set to run automatically when the level begins if you are capturing a cinematic sequence or you are planning to capture at a resolution higher than what your system can keep up with while rendering at the desired framerate. For instance, if you have a map named UDN_FeaturesDemo.udk containing a cinematic sequence you want to capture, you would use the following command line to run it."

Can someone explain where I could find the .exe file they are talking about exactly and could someone explain what the command line is or where that would be located. And I did find a file titled UDK.exe.config but there is just so many exe files? Thank you so much!

It's in the Binaries directory of your UDK installation folder.

Comment

It should be at this path:

C:\UDK\UDK-2010-12\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe for the game itself.

The editor .exe is in this directory, also. That is unless you specified a different location to install UDK to.

Comment

Working...
      X