Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packages Transfer??

Hi!
    You think there is some program like Skype or some program which is determinated exactly for file transfer? Or if i can ask.. How your team - If you cooperate online - sending files, packages, etc between yourself? Thank for any help..
    Btw... It's really not good when you have to send other teammate 400 mb UPK Package :P

There was a question just like this not very long ago. http://www.dropbox.com/ Use this

Comment

Dropbox is better for sharing small files for yourself, and does not allow to be used on multiple computers at the same time (You can always hack it to do so, but it's really not made for this).

I suggest you to use a Subversionning software (SVN) like TortoiseSVN.

As good SVN provider, there is Springloops i.e.

Comment

Thanks for help, both of you

Comment

Originally posted by LaViolette View Post
          Dropbox is better for sharing small files for yourself, and does not allow to be used on multiple computers at the same time (You can always hack it to do so, but it's really not made for this).

I suggest you to use a Subversionning software (SVN) like TortoiseSVN.

As good SVN provider, there is Springloops i.e.
          Although SVN is better, dropbox you can share folders amongst multiple users so that updates are made across all users.

Comment

Working...
          X