Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else like these kind of games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks Alienated Phreak, I'll check that collision.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like games with really big maps, not necessarily games with small maps and I'm just tiny.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hitpawz, I played your game, its good, I like it, and its VERY fun with mutators.

(PS: In the outside map, the wood porch of a house doesn't have a collision).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had an idea to make this kind of game - put huge cars, streets,houses, and you are a little man with the size of an ant playing there and survivng on huge map - 1 street !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I certainly hope people like them and it's funny you mention this:

http://www.jgibson.tmbracing.com/DEM...l-R.A.T.S..exe

Obviously still in development.

Note, go to console and type 'suicide' to get out of the attic. Currently a bug I'm working on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Flak View Post
    They made great sniper maps in UT.
    You need a giant toilet though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They made great sniper maps in UT.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This kind of maps has also a certain name (but I forgot it). But I personally don't really like them, they just don't appeal to me for whatever reason.
    It's probably easy for the modelers, though, since they don't need to make that many meshes for a whole map and they can also make them in higher detail because they will be bigger and more prominent than usual.

World of Padman uses this type of maps in general and it's the only FPS that got a USK rating of 12 years.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its only like one or two maps on Counter Strike but they were fun

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Huh, I've never heard of Rats CS, but yeah, like that.

PS: I Googled "Rats CS" for images, did not know that there were that many games like that!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You mean like rats on CS? One of my favourite maps to mess around on would I play an entire game like it. Not to sure.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Does anyone else like these kind of games?

Does anyone else like these kind of games?

Hello, so does anyone like those maps where you're really tiny and you're playing in/on something which is (normally) big? Like those maps when you're in a room which is small but you're tiny so the map is really big, anyone?

Thanks in advance.

(Sorry if this is a bit off-topic)
Working...
X