Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What surprises do you think Epic has for us in the February 2011 UDK beta release ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What surprises do you think Epic has for us in the February 2011 UDK beta release ?

Seriously?

Comment

*sigh*

Do we really have to go through this again? People getting each-others hopes up, only to be let down again by a quite mediocre ( Yes you, January ) release?

Comment

Seriously?
        Ow c'mon,Epic is trying their absolute best.

Do we really have to go through this again?
        Yes,you must.
        Let Epic know how you feel,what you want in to see added/changed/updated.
        This will surely help the guys at Epic games determine in which direction to go with the Unreal Development Kit.

Comment

WE WANT A BETTER TERRAIN SYSTEM. Plain and simple.

An a foliage layer alternative

Comment

You don't need to do this every month. Epic already have plans of what their going to add, and suggestions tend to come up in random conversation within the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Amstrad View Post
              Yes,you must.
              Let Epic know how you feel,what you want in to see added/changed/updated.
              This will surely help the guys at Epic games determine in which direction to go with the Unreal Development Kit.
              Then name this thread "What do you want in the new release?" instead of "What do you expect in the new release?"

Comment

Please guys,keep to the topic.

Comment

Fine.

I expect that for the February-release, Jason Amstrad will create a new thread called "What surprises do you think Epic has for us in the March 2011 UDK beta release?"

Happy?

( Yes, I'm in a bad mood, not sure why though... )
                  ( Don't take this seriously, I was just having a laugh. )

Comment

AI-Tree !

Comment

psp 2 sdk support would be nice

Comment

in feb, for a device that won't be out till end of the year?

Comment

Most of people in this forums (like me) I doubt we can barely understand and use more than 20 or 30% (if lucky) of the power of this framework and still you are asking for more!!!.
                          I mean always is good that technology advances but we better keep trying to get the most of what has been given to us already.

Comment

technology advances but we better keep trying to get the most of what has been given to us already.

Hmmm,you've got a point there.

Comment

Something else to think about: UDK is free, and Epic are not at all required to add to UDK what we want them to. You get what you pay for

Comment

Working...
                              X