No announcement yet.

Blade And Soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol lets not call bad juju on the thread...

the game does look really nice tho

Comment

Originally posted by Hboybowen View Post
      read the thread then. I dont even think you know what we are referring to
      I mean your English isn't making any sense.

Comment

Hboybowen please calm down, anyway the game looks nice usually get bored with MMO's after a little while of playing maybe this one will change my mind : }

Comment

Originally posted by Hboybowen View Post
          Im reporting this thread pp will say well Blade and Soul devs did it why not me.

Im sorry to say but , you cant make an mmo with UDK. Dont even try seriously.

Now i know you will say but the company of blade and soul did it why not me ?

well thats because that company have a full license UE3 which is around $300,000 which includes source code. Therefor they can modify the engine to their needs and get it to do what they feel like it to do. In other hands you cant. You can only do what UDK gives you.

@@@@ Back on topic. Any one knows if the release date for NA has been announced somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by DayanFernandez View Post
            hahaha this guy thats my line.

I say that all the time

Comment

Originally posted by DayanFernandez View Post

Now i know you will say but the company of blade and soul did it why not me ?
              He isn't saying that HE thinks that, he's only saying that OTHER PEOPLE might post things like that...

@Graylord, if English isn't your native language, I can see why it might not have made sense, but to me what Hboybowen was saying was very easily understandable. Sure, Hboybowen should learn to use at least proper punctuation, but if you spend a few seconds thinking about what he said, you would've understood that he's only saying that this thread should be closed, because there will inevitably be people who will say: "if they can do it, why not me?"

/rant

Comment

Let's eat Peter vs Let's eat, Peter.

Kind of gives it a different meaning, doesn't it?

Comment

Very true, and I am in no way defending his typing-impediment :P

Comment

@mktwo: Alright relax what i said was not mean. Just incase thats what he was refering to.

Anyways guys stay in topic

What class are you guys going to try when it comes out?

Comment

Anyone has any clue when it's gonna come out?? atleast the year, waiting for it for so long

Comment

This game looks pretty sweet, but my comp wouldnt be able to handle it, considering it could barly handle the video.

But on another not, i want to try the Assasin and Mage dude.

Comment

Working...
                        X