Blade And Soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blade And Soul

Well this is just a conversation thread about this MMO coming out made using the Unreal Engine 3.

What do you guys think of it?

Wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_%26_Soul

Wesbite with video : http://www.bladeandsoul.com/global/en

Sexiest mmo i've ever seen (game play wise too). i dont like most mmos (WoW makes me puke) but this looks good

dont burn the wow hater >____>

Comment

Never heard of it until today. I predict that it will be every bit as successful as Huxley.

Comment

Interesting prediction.

Comment

Most NCSoft games are targeted at the Korean market only, no wonder they don't make a massive worldwide impact.

However, I predict this thread will drift in a (briefly) entertaining fashion

Comment

I predict that this thread will be locked by Flak after some 10/20 pages.

Comment

What is it with all these Martial-Arts MMO's lately. Ahh well, looks like it's another good-looking MMO that'll get mixed reviews, players will base their thoughts on the reviews and then the game will go F2P, and the PlayStation version will never get released

Comment

Actually this is the first mmo martial art style game that i found to be more attractive in classes , story , graphics and gameplay. Would like to try that Assasin , and Kungfu Faster class ^^

Comment

Im reporting this thread pp will say well Blade and Soul devs did it why not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hboybowen View Post
                    Im reporting this thread pp will say well Blade and Soul devs did it why not me.
                    Wait wat?

-----------------------------------------------

I'm looking for it for a long time, but got somewhat sad with those constantly dates changes.
                    Eventually I stopped caring about and started to look for Tera.

Comment

he's referring to the "you can't make a MMO with UDK" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hboybowen View Post
                        well Blade and Soul devs did it why not me.
                        Maybe the source code is your answer.

Comment

im saying close this it will be the next mmo how to thread

Comment

You're not making any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Graylord View Post
                              You're not making any sense.
                              read the thread then. I dont even think you know what we are referring to

Comment

Working...
                              X