how about psp 2 sdk with udk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about psp 2 sdk with udk?

just heard about the psp 2 coming out, looks great, i know the iphone/ipod currently has udk supported now so be brilliant if i could make games from the udk on to the psp

There's a thread for this right at the top of the forum under this thread; look before you post.

Comment

haven't seen it, not sure what your referring to

Comment

Sony doesn't want to do this.

Comment

what are you rambling about? also i don't think it be much of a problem since they already allow modding for the ut3 on the ps3 plus it be nice to test out the new psp 2 with the udk

Comment

BINGO, found the tech demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyNSJ..._order&list=UL

its not very clear tho
            this is great. hopefully this thing will blow up and there will be more games jobs

apparently it was running off a dev kit

idk we might be lucky and get to be able to play it on our PSP NGP's

Comment

what are you rambling about? also i don't think it be much of a problem since they already allow modding for the ut3 on the ps3 plus it be nice to test out the new psp 2 with the udk
              It is Sony who controls who gets onto their platforms. Yes they allowed modding to be done for the PS3, but have you *read* how it was actually done? If development on the PSP2 required a dev kit, you can be sure that you won't be able to use UDK to circumvent this.

Comment

Originally posted by BorisK View Post
                BINGO, found the tech demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyNSJ..._order&list=UL

its not very clear tho
                this is great. hopefully this thing will blow up and there will be more games jobs

apparently it was running off a dev kit

idk we might be lucky and get to be able to play it on our PSP NGP's
                great find also the demo kinda looks like the map that the one using for the ipod touch development udk toolkit

plus i bet using the demo on the psp would be a lot better than using the ipod since it just feels weird with the touch since sensitivity feels wrong

anyway hopefully more news appears soon since I enjoy playing on my current psp, I love udk

also i heard from someone who used the original psp from a company that the sdk was well a nightmare to use
                while udk should make it a fair amount easier

Comment

Working...
                X