Menus Disappearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menus Disappearing

Hey guys. I just recently moved from the June UDK to the December UDK. After getting over the crappy new Frontend I started in on my new project. Well I must have pressed a button or done something completely screwy because almost none of my pop-up menus show up anymore.

e.g. if I select an object, then attempt to view it's properties nothing shows up. The Editor becomes unselected in Windows explorer as well, if that makes sense and even if I move the Editor around you can see that the menu just never pops up, not behind it, or anywhere! I can't even open the "World Properties" now..

I hope someone has some insight on what stupidity I unleashed upon myself. If anyone has any idea what I did, I'd love my menus back, thanks!

John

hmm. That sounds very strange. Does it work on a fresh install?

Comment

Hi Blade, thanks for responding. I haven't tried a reinstall yet, I was hoping for a simple solution. I'll try that if you feel it's necessary! Thanks.

Comment

well don't overwrite your existing install, install it to a new directory/folder. If you install over the existing install, you might carry the problem with it, if it's a configuration issue or something.

Comment

Working...
        X