Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Missing Files

Can't find file for package 'NR_Floors' while loading C:\Users\100396634\Desktop\Derek\Map1.udk
    Can't find file for package 'NR_Doors' while loading C:\Users\100396634\Desktop\Derek\Map1.udk
    Can't find file for package 'NR_Floors' while loading NULL
    Can't find file for package 'NR_Doors' while loading NULL

Missing Objects

Package EngineDebugMaterials.Testing in Map1
    Material EngineDebugMaterials.Testing.M_Sand_Master_VertPai nt in Map1
    Material UN_Liquid.SM.Materials.M_UN_Liquid_SM_Chasm_BlueOc ean_01 in Map1
    MaterialInstanceConstant EngineDebugMaterials.Testing.MI_Sand_Master_VertPa int in Map1
    Package UN_Terrain.Sand in Map1
    Package UN_Terrain.Snow in Map1
    SoundNodeWave A_Ambient_Loops.Necris.necris_voice01 in Map1
    StaticMesh HU_Walls.SM.Mesh.S_HU_Walls_SM_BustedConcrete01 in Map1
    StaticMesh NEC_Deco.SM.Mesh.S_NEC_Deco_SM_Statue_Angel01_Wing Curved in Map1
    StaticMesh NEC_Roofs.SM.Mesh.S_NEC_Roofs_SM_TiledBrokenCorner Right in Map1
    StaticMesh NEC_Trims.SM.Mesh.S_NEC_Trims_SM_Deco_STRb in Map1
    Texture2D EngineDebugMaterials.Testing.DrySand_N in Map1
    Texture2D EngineDebugMaterials.Testing.Sky in Map1
    Texture2D EngineDebugMaterials.Testing.WetSand_D in Map1
    Texture2D HU_Deco.SM.Materials.T_HU_Deco_SM_Rubble01_D in Map1
    Texture2D HU_Deco.SM.Materials.T_HU_Deco_SM_Rubble01_N in Map1
    Texture2D HU_Deco.SM.Materials.T_HU_Deco_SM_Rubble01_N2 in Map1
    Texture2D HU_Walls.SM.Materials.T_HU_Walls_SM_BustedConcrete 01_D in Map1
    Texture2D HU_Walls.SM.Materials.T_HU_Walls_SM_BustedConcrete 01_N in Map1
    Texture2D NEC_Deco.SM.Materials.T_NEC_Deco_SM_Statue_Angel01 _Body_D in Map1
    Texture2D NEC_Deco.SM.Materials.T_NEC_Deco_SM_Statue_Angel01 _Body_N in Map1
    Texture2D NEC_Deco.SM.Materials.T_NEC_Deco_SM_Statue_Angel01 _Body_S in Map1
    Texture2D NEC_Deco.SM.Materials.T_NEC_Deco_SM_Statue_Angel01 _Wing_D in Map1
    Texture2D NEC_Deco.SM.Materials.T_NEC_Deco_SM_Statue_Angel01 _Wing_N in Map1
    Texture2D NEC_Deco.SM.Materials.T_NEC_Deco_SM_Statue_Angel01 _Wing_S in Map1
    Texture2D UN_Foliage.SM.Materials.T_UN_Foliage_SM_Hanging_D in Map1
    Texture2D UN_Foliage.SM.Materials.T_UN_Foliage_SM_Hanging_N in Map1
    Texture2D UN_Foliage.SM.Materials.T_UN_Foliage_SM_Hanging_S in Map1
    Texture2D UN_Rock.SM.Materials.T_UN_Rock_SM_Blackcliffs_wall _SnowMask_01 in Map1
    Texture2D UN_Rock2.BSP.T_UN_Rock2_BSP_Rock05_N in Map1
    Texture2D UN_Rock2.BSP.T_UN_Rock2_BSP_Rock05_Spec in Map1
    Texture2D UN_Rock2.BSP.T_UN_Rock2_BSP_Rock08 in Map1
    Texture2D UN_Rock2.BSP.T_UN_Rock2_BSP_Rock08_N in Map1
    Texture2D UN_Terrain.Sand.T_UN_Terrain_Sand_02_D in Map1
    Texture2D UN_Terrain.Sand.T_UN_Terrain_Sand_02_N in Map1
    Texture2D UN_Terrain.Snow.T_UN_Terrain_Snow_02 in Map1
    NR_Floors.BSP.T_NR_Floors_BSP_Tile09_N (Check the log to see all references!)
    NR_Floors.BSP.T_NR_Floors_BSP_Tile09_D (Check the log to see all references!)
    NR_Doors.SM.Materials.T_NR_Doors_SM_DoubleDoor01_N (Check the log to see all references!)
    NR_Doors.SM.Materials.T_NR_Doors_SM_DoubleDoor01 (Check the log to see all references!)
    NR_Floors.BSP.M_NR_Floors_BSP_Tile09 (Check the log to see all references!)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When you first opened your level in the editor that was missing the packages, it should've jumped up with a big error box that listed all the stuff that was missing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok sorry for my noobiness,

I've copied all the needed static meshes over to the new version of UDK. Where do I find the materials and textures, and how do I know which are the ones I need?

Also I doubled clicked the static mesh, and currently it says "none" for material.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ahm... Do the same thing with the textures and materials?

You may also need to double click the static mesh, look for the box that contains the patch to the materials and change it. (Since your moved the materials to another package)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well that kinda worked lol. All the assets are in the new UDK Content browser, though some of them have no textures.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok I think I get it now, I'll give it a try a bit later.

I completely rely on whats in the content browser cause I don't have a clue how to make my own stuff

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Load your map in the old editor (you haven't saved over your only copy with the new one yet, right?). Find each asset in the Content Browser, right click Rename/Move. Enter a new Package Name that you're going to move all these assets into. Probably use same package for each one. Save the new package and the map when you're done. Move the new package and the new map to the new editor.

Alternatively, you could just copy over the packages you're missing from the old UDK release, but that might cause things added in the new release to go missing, if they were in the same package files (I don't know).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what? uhmmm anyway, just go to the older version of UDk and grab all the upk files that are missing and drag and drop them to your new UDK folder in the correct Content>Environtments folder, and it should be ok.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes , Summit , your problem is I same , I guess EPIC staff want all UDK student to do myself mesh, to create all myself mesh , can't to use UDK offical mesh to create level , must yourself to do it , and cancle the UISCENE , hard to learn the new tech GFX scaleform, all is epic policy .
    same , my main point is get more profit for epic to everybody.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey so I tried to copy and paste the assets and it did not work. And Irontaxi I would try what you said, but I have no idea how to change the package location.

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks a bunch! I'll give it a try

Leave a comment:

• replied
    click on an asset in the browser. right click - copy. then you cna change the package location and sub folder as well. (ie put it with your project folders)

This is a great way to take existing effects for example and customize them to your needs.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think you can ctrl+c/v them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how do you copy over the assets? Sorry I'm a total noob when it comes to this. I have no clue what I'm doing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    not a bad idea to clone assets you need into your own package. That also lets you tweak the assets as well. cheers!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X