This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source engine

I hope that eventually Epic games can make valve a new hammer editor because the unreal editor is amazing and valve has popular games, so epic games could make it easier for people to make mods for valve. yea...

lol

probably wishing or too much. maybe they could just spend an afternoon with valve and show them how to do real time lighting in hammer so we dont have to do a 10 minuet compile everytime we tweak a variable.

Comment

lol crazy kid

Comment

I think you miss something. Epics goal is to get new licensees and to offer a powerful engine for indies and those who are able to create something cool with it. The difference between them is that Epic provides everything that is needed for game creation (except modeling or graphic tools). And Valve provides everything THEY need to get a game or in this case mod running. And dont get me wrong Valve is heavy involved in the mod community and they try to help everyone as best as they can, but they are the same as Epic a Game Company and so they have to focus on their own projects and not the mod community.

All in all you could be happy with both!
        Hope you read it before this thread will be deleted :P

Comment

Working...
        X