Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I rather like UDK support WP7, now MS can WP7 GAME vs PC GAME connect .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rather like UDK support WP7, now MS can WP7 GAME vs PC GAME connect .

now , microsoft windows phone 7 can with pc game connect , the game 《Game Chest: Logic Games》 , is first WP7 VS PC online game , so I rather like UDK support WP7 than iOS , I don't listen iOS game vs MAC OSX game connect , but now , WP7 game can connect to pcgame .
    if I make mygame for UDK PC , and make mygame for UDK WP7 , and pc version connect wp7 version to join mission , this is great .

of course , if the UDK frontend can build iOS / Andriod / WP7 , this is perfect !!!~~~

I hope EPIC can listen my suggest, UDK frontend support WP7 platform.

I imagine implementing such a thing as interconnectivity between Windows Phone 7- and PC-games can be quite tricky. I'm no expert, though. Don't expect Epic to do it for you.

Comment

Trendy just announced that Dungeon Defenders will be interconnecting the two mobile platforms + PC. There will not be UDK on Windows Phone, as there is no native code.

Comment

I don't think that's all that important of a features

As for WP7--if they ever do it it won't be any time soon, there's a lot of catching up to do before it's much of competitor for Android or iOS

Comment

what, interconnectivity, or native code? without native code access, they can't do it.. and i think having interconnectivity between platforms makes a very attractive proposition.. and i'd be willing to bet that Microsoft would never go with it.

Comment

If I see one more of these junk threads, I'm going to start pushing for a ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade[UG] View Post
              what, interconnectivity, or native code? without native code access, they can't do it.. and i think having interconnectivity between platforms makes a very attractive proposition.. and i'd be willing to bet that Microsoft would never go with it.
              I mean the cross-platform online play. Microsoft has done it before with Xbox 360 to Windows (Shadowrun) but I don't think people care about it that much. Especially if it gives one platform an advantage over the other.

Comment

Working...
              X