Overkill Games confirms development for the UDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overkill Games confirms development for the UDK

It has been confirmed that Overkill Games will start Development on the Unreal development kit around November 2011, sorry that we have to put development plans a long way away, reasons to start November is because of development for Unreal Tournament 3 that will start in early 2011.

Though we have already started developing for Unreal Tournament 3, full progress of development will start in early 2011 because of our current development on the Bushido Map Pack Version 1.3 for Unreal Tournament 1999 planned for a summer 2011 release.

I will keep you updated, if you have any questions, please comment or send me a message.

Erm yeah dunno why this is so important to make a post about it. But all the best.

Comment

Who are these Overkill Games you are speaking of?

Comment

Originally posted by terrible View Post
        Who are these Overkill Games you are speaking of?
        Well, it is confirmed that they will NOT do something for UT2k4.

Comment

Seriously, it looks a bit conceited without having anything to show here, besides it's the wrong forum for presenting or announcing projects.

Comment

Sorry, why should anyone care?

http://www.overkillgames.com/

Is this you guys? If not, then you guys have some issues with studios who already have your name.

Comment

My comments I withheld from typing are all above Just goes to prove, if you don't type it some one thinking the same thing will

Comment

I was going to say "Well, welcome to the UDK! ... in a year." ... and "this should go into the WIP forum or somewhere more appropriate"

Comment

Originally posted by Solid Snake View Post
                  Sorry, why should anyone care?

http://www.overkillgames.com/

Is this you guys? If not, then you guys have some issues with studios who already have your name.
                  If it is them, then what? They making UT 3 maps for Iphone...

Comment

People are still making stuff for the first UT? What?

Comment

Working...
                    X