No announcement yet.

[Update 2] Plug n Play Big Van Thing / FireTruck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Tegled!(I must to tank you so much for you shared stuff!)

So, I have configured the car for me, based on your big van,but i have 2 "problems":

1 - How I can make the car gears more "bigger"?
    2 - The camera is bouncing, and this is not making me happy..

Tanks! (and sorry for possible bad English...That is not my "original" language...)

Comment

1. mess with TorqueVSpeedCurve
      this might help http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...r-own-vehicles
      2. http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...ehicle-Cameras

Comment

What line do i have to add to UDKGame/Config/DefaultEngine.ini ?
        Something like this?? +EditPackages=Vehicles
        Please reply

Comment

Originally posted by TB0Y298 View Post
          What line do i have to add to UDKGame/Config/DefaultEngine.ini ?
          Something like this?? +EditPackages=Vehicles
          Please reply
          You shouldn't have to add any +EditPackages as the scripts go in UTGame and UTGameContent, which should already exist in your DefaultEngine.ini

You may have had the same issue I did though; UDK just loaded up normally after placing the scripts in the correct folders. I double checked and had the correct file extensions and everything (I've also done script work in these directories without this issue).

What solved the problem for me was simply re-saving the files over the old ones (no changes, same file names), and for some reason that made UDK realize there were new scripts in there and it asked me to rebuild them.

Comment

Hello Tegg, sorry for ressurecting this thread, but I must thank you for this code, it's really helping my with my game course conclusion game (we don't have programming there, so don't worry), and I will obviously specially credit you for this.

I am messing around with the values, and I will try to attemp to do an Handbrake input (Even through my programming knowledge is next to zero), also I discovered that the code that they used for vehicle in the course lacked some lines of code from the Scorpion.

Comment

Working...
            X