No announcement yet.

[Update 2] Plug n Play Big Van Thing / FireTruck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find any; links would be helpful. Maybe you could even tell me how. PLEASEEEEE?

Comment

ok
      Click Advanced Search, you will find it at the top right of the page and it looks like this.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	search.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	3248548

then type in what you are looking for and press search. you can order by relevancy.
      if you dont find what you want on the first page or 2, repeat the proccess using slightly different wording.
      Attached Files

Comment

The next day...

I still can't find any threads or posts. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. Could you just please post the setup required. You are a great man that helps the community everyday, with your content, tutorials and post/thread replies, so can you just give me a break and give me a simple but through explanation. Remember my game will feature you and your company logo in the game's credits.

Comment

GentlemenGraphics, search for Geodav's tutorials on the net (he may have them on his profile too). Also, stop trying to make people do things for you.

Comment

i really dont want to make your game for you. did you even try searching?
            im sure its at least in that thread called [Tutorial] Simple Vehicle. there is everything you would want to know in there.

also get youself a copy of wotgreal and use the search in that, this is how i and many others find things out.

heres a clue
            bAttachDriver

edit:
            and i dont mean just ask in that thread, read it.
            beet me to it Shindawg

Comment

I managed to get it working in the end, and without the need to search for anything, all by myself.

Comment

Big sound problem

I have changed all of the default sound cues to my own custom ones but for some reason, or another, an incessant sound still plays it sounds like a tractor going chuu chuuu chuuu not a train but a constant bump bump its stupid and I have no idea on how to get rid of it. Seeing as your the master on UDK, to me , and that this is your vehicle I'm wondering if you know.

Comment

Originally posted by GentlemenGraphics View Post
                  Big sound problem

I have changed all of the default sound cues to my own custom ones but for some reason, or another, an incessant sound still plays it sounds like a tractor going chuu chuuu chuuu not a train but a constant bump bump its stupid and I have no idea on how to get rid of it. Seeing as your the master on UDK, to me , and that this is your vehicle I'm wondering if you know.
                  I really badly need help on fixing this quandary. Thank you.

Comment

could be SuspensionHeavyShift sound, hard to say without hearing it. either change the soundcue to none or trace back in the code to where it is actually payed and delete that.

mind telling everyone how you got the driver to show up?
                    since its hard to find and all.

Comment

Originally posted by tegleg View Post
                      could be SuspensionHeavyShift sound
                      Where would I find "SuspensionHeavyShift" in which uc file is this line located?

Thanks

Comment

Help please.

Comment

for k**f sake. sorry GG but you need to learn to help yourself.
                          open the vehicle scripts and search for suspension.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                            I have the same problem as Gentle and i can't find a way out here i have tried to delete SuspensionHeavyShift Line i got a part of the problem fixed but the camera never stop shaking and the sound of the vehicle get weird it work sometimes and somitemes not
                            Any help will be grateful thanks

Comment

What this means ?

simulated event SuspensionHeavyShift(float Delta)
                              {
                              if(Delta>0)
                              {
                              PlaySound(SuspensionShiftSound);
                              }
                              }

And also that ?
                              HeavySuspensionShiftPercent=0.0;
                              Can any of this help me fix the problem ?

Comment

I fixed the problem if anyone interested in that here is the solution :
                                Just delete all sockets and create a new one using the mainRoot and called GunViewSocket

Comment

Working...
                                X