Leagal issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leagal issue?

Hi, rather new here. Anyhow, i need some funding of the game im creating, its for getting for example modelers animators and so on. The person who helps me with this thought of the idea to advertise in billboards in exchange for money, in the game. This isnt going to happen in the near future, but i wanted to know if there are any leagal issues with this? itd only be for hiring people for the purpose of creating the game.

// Huyu

You would need to apply for a license for it. You're not necessarily getting a profit, but you're still generating revenue with your game.

But don't take my word as absolute fact. Get in touch with those at Epic Games who can give you a definitive answer: udklicensing@epicgames.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aldaron07 View Post
      You would need to apply for a license for it. You're not necessarily getting a profit, but you're still generating revenue with your game.

But don't take my word as absolute fact. Get in touch with those at Epic Games who can give you a definitive answer: udklicensing@epicgames.com
      I have contacte epic games, but how would i go about getting a license?
      i mean i'd really love to make it on a zero budget.. but i know no modelers :/ or anyone who can give me the services i need.

Comment

Click the "Licensing" button on the top row.

Comment

Working...
        X