Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The DnD Online style could probably work best. The raids in that allow twelve players in the instance, and normal dungeons are usually up to six as Blade stated. The only real hurdle would be the general pop areas. The Harbor in DDO used to have at least sixty people around the AH at any time of the day heh. They made multiple instances of the areas to handle the overflow and help reduce some of the lag, which didn't help much until it went free 2 play.

Comment

I almost wish I knew someone else who liked DDO as much as I do, and was much handier with the level editor than I am, re-create one of their quest/adventures with some Unreal goodness, and show them how it should be done

Comment

Originally posted by Blade[UG] View Post
        I almost wish I knew someone else who liked DDO as much as I do, and was much handier with the level editor than I am, re-create one of their quest/adventures with some Unreal goodness, and show them how it should be done
        How about the Kobolds New Ringleader or maybe Tempest Spine. Although any of the Gianthold quests would be a good idea too. I've been playing DDO since Riedra was still a server, back when level cap was 10-12.

Comment

Well, I'd certainly love to see some cutting edge Unreal tech applied to one of their maps ..

Comment

Damnit now I have to go in the editor and make one of those maps! Thanks Blade

Comment

Working...
            X