Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!

Posted this under 'Epic Games Releases November 2010 Unreal Development Kit Beta'.. but I guess this is the right place xD
    HTML Code:
    Hi. I'm not sure if this is the right section for this.. but I've just installed the latest version and.. I'm having problems with Lightmass. After I press the Build lights button.. it collects scene information.. than it crashes. (Message: The lightning build failed! See the log for more information!).

And this is the Swarm Agent Log:
    ----------

11:42:44 AM: [Interface:TryOpenConnection] Local connection established
    11:42:44 AM: [Job] Accepted Job xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx
    11:42:45 AM: [StartJobExecution] Exception was: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem
    at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess( ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
    at Agent.AgentJob.StartJobExecution()
    11:42:45 AM: [Job] Job has failed! Job is closed while Tasks are still PENDING
    11:42:45 AM: [CloseConnection] Closing connection 35EF40E1 using handle 35EF40E1
    11:42:45 AM: [CloseConnection] Connection confirmed for disconnection 35EF40E1
    11:42:45 AM: [CloseConnection] Closing orphaned Job (xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx)
    11:42:45 AM: [CloseConnection] Connection disconnected 35EF40E1
    11:42:45 AM: [GetMessage] Safely returning to 35EF40E1 with no message
    11:42:45 AM: [MaintainConnections] Local connection has closed (35EF40E1)
    11:42:45 AM: [MaintainConnections] Removed connection 35EF40E1
    11:42:45 AM: [MaintainConnections] All connections have closed
    -------
    And Yes, I've reinstalled UDK. 
    And the firewall doesn't blocks the swarm agent.
Working...
X