Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
    Look up Unreal FrontEnd, It's the tool you use to make an .exe--although realize that it's not just an exe, it's an installer
    awesome thanks a lot.

*edit* Ok I was able to export it to a installation file; however, all i get is a unreal UI (multiplayer-instant action options) and my map is not there, when i hit instant action>start game it goes back to start menu.

Like i said im bran new at this. my level is decent so far for a noobie, kind of a diablo 3d feeling. but its just a map.
    is there a required UI setup needed to be implemented before I can start my level?
    I was hoping it would just drop me in like it did in UDK.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Look up Unreal FrontEnd, It's the tool you use to make an .exe--although realize that it's not just an exe, it's an installer

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Noob question, plz help

Noob question, plz help

Hello

I am literaly just starting out with UDK this weke, and am new to all of this.
    Right now im just feeling the engine out, fiddleing around making a tester level.

My question is how can I save my current progress as a stand alone playable exe?

I can only figure out how to save .UDK, i notice under play>on pc it plays the game as if it was a stand alone, but it dosent seem to save it.

Sorry for the noob question, I just want to share my progress with my friends.
Working...
X