This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is GOW harder than GOW2

Apart from Half Life on PC a few years ago I haven't done much gaming. But I bought the kids an XBOX360 last Christmas and it came with GOW2. I eventually got round to playing the game about a month ago. With the help of guidance from some online walkthroughs I completed it on casual and enjoyed it a lot. So I went and bought GOW. I cannot complete Pale Rider whatever I do. Must have tried 50 times. Read every walkthrough and watched it on YouTube. Still can't complete it. Why is it so much harder? It's turning me off the idea of buying GOW3 when it comes out!

How exactly is this related to UDK ?
    I think you posted on the wrong part of the forums

Comment

I can't get through GTA IV, either, the cover system drives me freakin insane.

Comment

Yeah... GTA's controls are so weird. It's always so awkward to do half the actions.

Comment

I do apologise. Sorry

Comment

That's quite alright The Gears of War forums are a couple steps up from the UDK forums

Comment

Originally posted by Blade[UG] View Post
              That's quite alright The Gears of War forums are a couple steps up from the UDK forums
              While my username is gears related i glide in and out of Gears UT and the UDK forums... two games I love.. and UDK is my passion and hobby in life..

Comment

.. i meant steps up in the forum list, not trying to compare the merits of the forums

Comment

I would move this, but comparison threads aren't permitted, so I'll just close it.

Comment

Working...
                  X