Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDK & Nvidia 3d Vision

Hello...

I'd like to know if it is possible to work with 3d vision and udk...

Thanks...

Yes, it is

Comment

Thanks....
      Could you tell me how this is done...I have searched a lot but i have not found anything...

Comment

yes,do tell.

Comment

I worked with the old 3d stereo glasses. You just install the drivers and set the depth, then all games are 3d. Although it goes into your screen. If you want stuff to pop out at you, you have to program it in yourself. Nvidia does have a help section on this, however I would believe you would need access to the source code to make the necessary changes.

Comment

It's not exactly the greatest of documentation pages, BUT, searching for "3d" in the Documentation resulted in this first hit:

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/ThreeDVision.html

Comment

i have already tried this with no result.it works fine with ut3 but not udk.

Comment

I've had it work sometimes with default UDK, but I've also gotten it to work by renaming udk.exe to the same name as any UE3 game, like Batman, or Bioshock, then it loads the 3D profile of that game. However, the 3D isn't the best, we need some way to adjust 3D for each game individually.

But Epic is supposed to add support for Trioviz 3D to UDK sometime soon

Comment

I noticed that the Nvidia control panel in recent versions has a default profile for UDK , you might need to edit your settings for that, to make sure that it's on.

Comment

Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
                    But Epic is supposed to add support for Trioviz 3D to UDK sometime soon
                    http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/11/ma...viz-interview/

Comment

it actually works on the menu and hud but not on any of the enviroment.ive even tried it with the epic levels included with udk and its the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X