No announcement yet.

my page utcp.de

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's obvious you're not an English speaker so I would like to tell you that what you say makes little sense in English and the things we can understand sounds like you don't know what you are talking about

Comment

it is not english-the most people on that planet dont talk english-just on 2 small isles called USA and england they talk english

it only look like english

Comment

lol, 5 stars, would defiantly read again.
        I'm not doing anything tomorow so i'll whip up an mmo with a blimp and a rocket and the north pole

Comment

Originally posted by larswillen View Post
          it is not english-the most people on that planet dont talk english-just on 2 small isles called USA and england they talk english

it only look like english
          ????
          In the international business and technology world, English is the primary language.
          PS. you forgot Canada, and Ireland, Australia, Scotland, New-Sealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, India, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, the whole Caribbean and Pacific region, Malta, Trinidad, Singapore, Jordan, etc etc etc..
          There are more, than you can think of clearly.
          But that's just a side note...

Point is, it doesn't matter what the world does..
          what matters is, that the vast majority of people here do talk english to each other.
          And they request for you to talk in English, so they can understand your comments/requests/questions, and are able to respond accordingly.

Comment

btw brow idc

Comment

we understand that English may not be your first language, that's not a problem. Someone pointed out that we can't understand you, though, which is a problem.

Comment

after i try to play stronghold online(it is full-no entry anymore) i just download UDK to make the game i want

ty for u attention

Comment

as u can see-i done this
                  http://www.nwgg.de/JEDI-ORDEN/JEDIS/...n/padawan.html

a ase modell + a screenshot of a spaceblimp integreted in udk

my question is now-can i make

A.) levels where i collect materials to build a spaceblimp by pick up (i think yes i can(no shoooting-just pick ups-nothing to kill))
                  B.)enter the spaceblimp and fly to another lvl (i think maybe)
                  C.) connect spaceblimp to a space station (omg-maybe)
                  D.) return and do it again

sorry again for that english

Comment

i done a game and uploaded it(not really a game just one lvl)(totaly empty small and no targets but a game
                    http://www.nwgg.de/JEDI-ORDEN/JEDIS/...n/padawan.html

betwen the ase mesh and the picture if u cannot find : )

now i have the problem to play with a friend over internet

did i make something wrong??? i can only see the LAN but not Internet-can i only play LAN with the games i create???
                    please help-i have read all license and websites

Comment

You have to run the Steam client to get the Internet tab to work.

Comment

XD

I can't believe that someone actually rated this thread with 5 stars. Another 5 mins go to waste...

When I was young my english sucked big time, but at least I used translation software to help express what I want to say, specially when it's important to me.

Comment

I signed up for his forums, they seem better then anything I have ever experienced on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                          X