Area Brasileira.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Area Brasileira.

Hello, did not know where to post, so I posted here, peopl you are creating a forum for Brazilians, for I know many who are interested.

Thank you for your attention!

What ?

Comment

Ah, sorry for my bad english, I would like you to administrators, a creation area Brazilian, sorry for the name in Portuguese, I did not watch because I am using a translator to be faster.

Comment

Oh you want a sub-forum in Portuguese?
        Well they have French,Spanish and Italian so i guess it could be done.

I'll link this on the Admins VM's hopefully you get your response

Comment

Dude, thank you for helping me help others, but remembering that is Portuguese from Brazil. Thank you again.

Comment

Originally posted by victordriver View Post
            Dude, thank you for helping me help others, but remembering that is Portuguese from Brazil. Thank you again.
            I'll be honest i didn't know there was that much of a difference i'm sure the admin will read this thread anyway

Comment

I hope so, but I think that will help adiministradores creating this sub-forum. Anyway thanks again for your attention, you know how to help the forum.

Comment

we don't have different forums for American english and British English, so I think we can get away witha single forum for Portuguese ..

Comment

If you need any help, I'm a Brazilian too.

Also, since when do we have a sub-forum for other languages?

Edit: Found it, never scrolled down the main forum. The layout is too ugly to look xD

Comment

Yes, you can share the Portuguese forum

Comment

Good thing most people agree (for the first time someone agrees with me xD).

Comment

yeah the regional forums deserves a makeover :]

Comment

Can we get a regional forum link inside UDK forum?

I particularly, never browser through the main forum. (Already said it, but it's too ugly)

Comment

But the regional forums are not for the UDK only, I think (also just went there for the first time.. it's actually scare to see so much German here *eew*).

And usually you only visit one of those regional forums: the one for your language. So it won't be a big deal to just put that into your bookmarks too.

Comment

Originally posted by Crusha K. Rool View Post
                              But the regional forums are not for the UDK only, I think (also just went there for the first time.. it's actually scare to see so much German here *eew*).

And usually you only visit one of those regional forums: the one for your language. So it won't be a big deal to just put that into your bookmarks too.
                              In the other hand, it's pretty useless if not many people know about it since it's already a small part of a small community (those who do not know english and use epic's software).

I mean, how more germans, frenchs or w/e don't go there or even know about it existence?

Comment

Working...
                              X