• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    never mind found it...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Wyldhunt:
    I'd actually would like to see this tutorial myself by any chance remember the title of the thread, who it was by? I would assume it in the character section of the forum. then again I could be wrong...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's a link to get you started on importing custom characters:
    http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/UDKCustomCharacters.html

And, if you do a Google search for 'UDK Custom Character Tutorial', you can probably find a few tutorials on it if you still need help. I know that someone posted a huge collection of tutorials on You Tube that goes all the way through modeling a gorilla and importing it and making cinematics out of it....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This this: http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Camer...icalGuide.html It should help you get to where you want to be. For adding your custom models you'd probably be better off searching the modelling section in these forums. Theres lots of stuff related to importing them there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey

thanks a lot, found the tut and managed the 3rd person camera, but can't seem to see much about the character replacement, any hints on that u can give me, or basically, if I want to import my own character from Maya, what naming (or order) should I follow for the joint (and/or the model).

thanks
    A

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i don't remember which tutorial if was explained. But in one of them, they explain how to change camera and player settings. (e.g. anims and model)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey

We had a look at 3d buzz tuts, are u referring to the top down game design in there?

A

Leave a comment:

• replied
    did you check the 3dbuzz video tutorials on UDK?
    or did a search through this forum?

There are many tutorials about UDK, and also about what you need.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Start a non FPS game?

Start a non FPS game?

Hey

This is a newbie question, we are trying to make a game which it's got a 3rd person main character in it, I am wondering how can I replace the existing (main) character with the one I want and switch the camera to a 3rd person camera! If you can direct me to a tutorial or anything, I'd really appreciate that.

Thanks
    A
Working...
X