UDK and The Haunted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDK and The Haunted

Can I release a commercial game that uses the “The Haunted(UT3 Mod)” assets included with UDK?

If the assets do not come with UDK, then you cannot use them unless you own the copyright to the assets or you get permission (in the form of a legally binding contract) from the copyright holders.

Comment

The reason that i ask this is that in the FAQ they write:

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
      Can I release a commercial game that uses the “Unreal Tournament 3” assets included with UDK?

A: Yes, with one exception. You may not release anything marked as a SkeletalMesh in the Content Browser in a commercial UDK application.

And then i ask if it is the same rule in the mods.

Comment

Thats only assets in the udk nothing else, UT3 stuff external of UDK cannot be used.

So only assets that COME with UDK can be used except skeletal meshes.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Petersen View Post
          The reason that i ask this is that in the FAQ they write:

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
          Can I release a commercial game that uses the “Unreal Tournament 3” assets included with UDK?

A: Yes, with one exception. You may not release anything marked as a SkeletalMesh in the Content Browser in a commercial UDK application.

And then i ask if it is the same rule in the mods.
          The Haunted isn't included in UDK

Comment

Ask yourself, did i made the assets? (or my team), if the answer is no, than the question you asked here is also no.
            Is the answer yes, then your question asked here is also yes. (if it's a team effort, consult your teamleader for permission though)

Comment

Sorry i misunderstood the text.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X