How to Play My Game on PS3 or XBOX 360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Play My Game on PS3 or XBOX 360?

So I packaged the game I made using the unreal engine into a .exe file, which runs fine on the PC. How exactly do I get it to run on PS3 and Xbox 360 as well? Is there a specific format that the file needs to be converted or some other process?

Originally posted by waterxyro View Post
    So I packaged the game I made using the unreal engine into a .exe file, which runs fine on the PC. How exactly do I get it to run on PS3 and Xbox 360 as well? Is there a specific format that the file needs to be converted or some other process?
    Sorry for the question but how have you converted your game into an exe? is there a tutorial? thank you

Comment

The UDK supports consoles?

Comment

Free UDK does not support consoles and never will.
        If you buy a license for your UDK,then you can do this,otherwise,just forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by SethPDA View Post
          Free UDK does not support consoles and never will.
          If you buy a license for your UDK,then you can do this,otherwise,just forget it.
          false, NO UDK version will have this. (since you need a license with the console holders, and also it requires source access)

Comment

Get some serious cash, buy a UE3 license, purchase a dev PS3 and/or 360, then you can run your games on consoles.

Searching the forums would of gotten your answer and this thread wouldn't exist.

Comment

Hi...

Like the license page tells
              "If you have any questions about licensing UDK or require custom license terms, source code licenses, or use on consoles please email udklicensing@epicgames.com for more information."

Comment

BTW: You can create UT3 mods for the PS3. You will need a PC and a PS3 copy of that game, but it's really the cheapest way to get custom UE3 content onto that console. Xbox360 version is locked down, though. No mod support whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                X