Downloadable UDN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloadable UDN

Is there a offline UDN version I can use?

not to my knowlage there is one

Comment

firefox allows you to save sites to your hdd. Save them all!!

Comment

Originally posted by F4ll_ouT View Post
        firefox allows you to save sites to your hdd. Save them all!!
        Thats not allowed afaik.

Comment

Even if it was it's not exactly practical; the UDN is in the process of getting re-written and reordered in a more efficient and useful manner, and I suspect a lot of the information updated to the current incarnations of the Unreal Engine - UDK and Licensed. Still, I don't see how anyone could tell whether or not someone had downloaded any of the information, or printed it.

Comment

It is very hard on the sites bandwith, but if a inside person was to allow one body to do it - then release a "this time and date mirror" then I think it's more then do able. Then if some one was to put a GUI on it - you got your self a heavy duty resource.

Or you could just use it in the format it is now

Comment

to access UDN offline, You can download the UDN web using Teleport Pro, That program makes a copy of the web in your hdd that you can click and explore as if you where online.
              To avoid downloading too much, Manually select which branches and file types you are not interested in.
              At the end, It should be around 220 Mb folder with the UDN (for just the web files).

Comment

Downloadable UDN

Originally posted by Hboybowen View Post
                Is there a offline UDN version I can use?
                There are no offline versions of UDN available at this time.

Spidering or crawling the UDN site for offline versions is not allowed. In addition, it puts a heavy strain on the server, which damages the experience for all visitors.

Please refrain from doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Nalezynski View Post
                  There are no offline versions of UDN available at this time.

Spidering or crawling the UDN site for offline versions is not allowed. In addition, it puts a heavy strain on the server, which damages the experience for all visitors.

Please refrain from doing it.
                  thnx for answering this question hopefully you create a offline version for the future

Comment

Working...
                  X