Hug Your Epic Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hug Your Epic Day

Thanks for making games that are visually-stunning, well-written, and (heaven-forbid) loads of fun. And thanks for supporting your modding community and indie developers alike with frequent updates to UDK, LOADS of editor functionality, and a set of tools actually that make games (not just rehash terrain layout and unit stats within very tight constraints on modding gameplay.)

I also love that your documentation is so substantial, everything from figuring out a workflow to really putting the shine on levels with 3dBuzz's tutorials. And that just scratches the surface. All in all, keep up the good work. May your company name always reflect the quality of your works.

No thanks for the broken features and crashes that make you spend hours pulling your hair out Aside from that, great toolset. Now if only we could deploy to iPhone...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraiyth View Post
      No thanks for the broken features and crashes that make you spend hours pulling your hair out Aside from that, great toolset. Now if only we could deploy to iPhone...
      Wow, what a weird way to thank them.

Comment

yeah you sure are thankful for the things they did for us

Comment

Yes thank you for making my live a mess since 1999... But who cares keep doing it

Comment

Originally posted by abraham2 View Post
            Yes thank you for making my live a mess since 1999... But who cares keep doing it
            We paid them to do that

Comment

I doubt all the ills in your life are caused by one company. There are many companies that want to magically garner cash from the financially dessicated husks our culture calls the next generation, so it is senseless displace your anger at our deregulated pig society upon one particular company. It is the whole system which is at fault, they are just trying to compete in our market. In the end raging at one set of individuals just grants their rivals leverage with the rest of the nation or makes you look like a fool and discredits you. Which is why I watch fox news when I need to cheer up, it's the best comedy network on the planet. Until you realize some folks think it's true, because it says news. Then I get sad that my fellow countrymen can be that dumb. Then I go have a smoke and relax. Because after everything crashes we will rebuild just like every other country that got their head up their rump about being the rulers of the world throughout history. Sure the rioting, murder, and other atrocities will suck, but some of us will survive. And all the pigs with the money will go find a new country to pillage and we can build anew until the next harvest time. Only next time they come around we should tell them, "Sure you can do business here, if you follow these rules." And our politicians should have the intestinal fortitude to do their job without being bribed... It's nice to dream... Seriously, a yacht doesn't make you a better person. It just makes you a person with a yacht. OOOOO I just got the best game Idea EVER we can call it Ism and it's a realistic economic and social simulator where you try get the most spending power in the world by screwing over everyone you come in contact with! I'm sure it will be a huge hit!

But seriously, epic makes good stuff, keep it up.

Comment

Forgive me ChopKeeper but i'm not angry with anybody in this world because i got a wonderful family dreaming together and i got a tremendous faith in this country and the human being and yes some things must change when the time comes but the good will of people like Epic Games.that will never disappears and that my friend makes this country strong. so let me rephrase that again"
                Yes thank you for making my live a mess since 1999... But who cares keep doing it"..In a good sense.

Comment

I do not think deploying UDK games to the iPhone would be a good idea. It would probably make it commit suicide, because of how powerful the engine is, and when you tone the graphics all the way down just so that you could run it on a 200 MHz GPU Proccessor for PC (or something stock for windows 98, would look worse than horse dunk, and still run at 1fps. Use Unity for iPod, thats the only one that is source, and looks crappy already, but fast ****.

I on the other hand have had no crashes no lag no broken stuff. I think epic is really taking it to the edge, i think i might apply there, here soon...

Comment

The iPhone stuff that Epic has shown looks just fine

Comment

Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
                      The iPhone stuff that Epic has shown looks just fine
                      i never seen it before...

Comment

Originally posted by tpotpro38 View Post
                        i never seen it before...
                        http://kotaku.com/5444554/hands+on-w...e-nvidia-tegra

Comment

The current version of Unreal Engine 3 for the iPhone is only for iPhone 3GS, the third-generation iPod Touch and iPhone future hardware.

So if you have those your in good shape, for others it would commit suicide. Since I've been a long time gamer, as well as most of you guy's have, I dont think that when FPS games are on the ipod's arent very good. Your fingers get in the way.. I'd rather stick to a controller and see the whole screen or use Kinect to really kick my friends *** with my foot instead of shooting him in the game. Its cool that there trying, but if there going to put it on ipod's they should get to the 360 and/or ps3, those should be next in line here soon. Unity's making it compatible for 360. SO ITS UDK's turn to blow up Unity with its Epicness and cool shiz like that.

Im hungry so im gona get some food.

Comment

Working...
                          X