tutorial of UDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tutorial of UDK

I all i am making a website base on tutorials and i need to know if i can make tutorial for UDK and if i can make it using a free version of the software any help will be appreciated thank you

Did you do any research on UDK before asking this question?

UDK is free to use and tutorials are always needed. You don't need any licences to work with UDK or to create material for it.

Comment

I bet my website of tutorials is better than your website.

Comment

...wtf?

If he wants to help, let him try. No need to discourage him from making some UDK tuts just because he's not on the level of Raven or Hourences.

Comment

I'm not discouraging him, it's a challenge. He should be motivated.

Comment

thank you for your help i am going to start soon making the tut

Comment

free version of what?

Comment

He apparently thought there was a priced version of the UDK, I assume.

Comment

Originally posted by UnspoiledWalnut View Post
                  I bet my website of tutorials is better than your website.
                  Typical example of social capitol, lol! "Hey man, I've got a new car" "yea? well I've got two planes, a diablo and a private cruise ship, and I know more about stuff than you, suck on that, mr bottomfeeder with your 'new car'", *mate walks in* "bro, why you acting so big-headed?" "I'm not, its just to motivate him to get better stuff, why get so touchy feely about what I say to him? are you a battyboy?", "why are you resorting to silly insults man? it was just a question"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Blade[UG] View Post

Be careful, Blade. I got banned for doing a similar thing.

Comment

lol... loloool... is that insulting? I'm alien. *rofl* Explain pls.

Comment

Look up the song by that name .. it's sort of a parody of that whole "what I've got is better than what you've got" meme in rap music ... "i've got a bmw .. i've got a benz .. i've got a lamborghini ... screw you guys, i'm on a boat."

Comment

Hehe Just fits.

Comment

Originally posted by shuriken88 View Post
                              Typical example of social capitol, lol! "Hey man, I've got a new car" "yea? well I've got two planes, a diablo and a private cruise ship, and I know more about stuff than you, suck on that, mr bottomfeeder with your 'new car'", *mate walks in* "bro, why you acting so big-headed?" "I'm not, its just to motivate him to get better stuff, why get so touchy feely about what I say to him? are you a battyboy?", "why are you resorting to silly insults man? it was just a question"
                              Except that wasn't what I did at all. More like, "Hey man check out my new car." And then I say, "I bet my new car can go faster than yours." Then we race, and he's determined to beat me. Whereas YOUR thing is an example of my douchebag neighbor, only everything he owns breaks apart after a week because he's a moron. You would be a horrible spin doctor.

Comment

Working...
                              X